Welcome to Indian Biogas Association
Feel free to browse through all the pages and see what's IBA capable to do for You. Enjoy!
The "Indian Biogas Association" aspires to be a unique blend of; nationwide operators, manufacturers and planners of biogas plants, and representatives from science and research.
The association was founded in 2011 and is now ready to start mushrooming. The sole motto of the association is "propagating Biogas in a sustainable way".
- Feasibility analysis
- Operational analysis
- Manufacturer list
- Political scenario
- Customized Solution
Videos courtsey - Prof. Paul Harris and Biogas wiki
Small-scale digester instructional video- Video produced by EARTH University in Costa Rica is in Spanish. Go here for transcription in English.
- Biogas Bolivia: Low cost biodigester installation in a comunitie workshop - Low cost biodigester installation on the Altiplano of Bolivia (4000 m.s.l.). The final part is shown the highest biodigester of the world (4221 m.s.l.) working and producing biogas.
- Biogas Plant Project at UC Davis
- Ashden Award videos:
- KIST, Rwanda undergound plants for sewage from jails
- BSP, Nepal domestic underground plants using cattle dung
- Biotech, India floating drum plant (plastic and steel), using food wastes, domestic, institutional and local authority
- SKG Sangha, India domestic underground using cattle dung, with vermiculture for compost
- ARTI, India domestic floating plastic drum plants for food waste
- Shanxi Mothers, China domestic underground plants using piug dung and food wastes
- VK Nardep, India domestic underground plants for cattle dung, with vermiculture for compost
- MARD/SNV, Vietnam domestic underground plants using cattle dung
- Skylink Innovators, Kenya domestic underground plants using cattle dung
- Biogas plant in Kenya 48m3 digester using pig dung. The gas will be used for cooking for appr 350 students at Katulani Secondary School, Kitui, Kenya. (the gas is not burning yet, This is brand new)
- Visit a poultry farm in South Africa and watch Shelby Tyne's explanation of his system